I’ve had a LOT of cars in my life … from Mustang to Porsche to Audi to Volkswagen to Chrysler and more … and nothing ever came close to the service I got from Goodson Honda when I had an Accord (Momentum BMW was the worst service ever.) Nothing came close until now … Sewell Infiniti really knows how to run a service business! I bought from somewhere else, but I’ve had much of my service done from Sewell, and they are great … they get you in and out very quickly, everyone there is so friendly you feel like family, they make sure you get a loaner and that you don’t forget your stuff in the loaner when you turn it back in, and their prices, compared to most dealerships, are very reasonable. If you’re in the Houston area and are looking for an Infiniti, I really recommend Sewell.
- RT @ArtAcevedo: Join HPD at Screening of Documentary Next Week Read: tl.gd/n_1sq1p51 1 month ago
- For those of you working at agencies rolling out body worn cameras, you might enjoy this podcast from the Justice De… lnkd.in/eWyEG-x 8 months ago
- @billclinton @HillaryClinton Beautiful name, my mom's name! Congratulations! 2 years ago
- One last week of intense homework, and I'm done with statistics!!! 2 years ago
- Disruption In Higher Ed Is Growing, But Not Instantaneous onforb.es/Xju2lK via @forbes 3 years ago
Share this blog