Sunday evening on 59 Southwest Freeway, inbound near Edloe. Pickup truck going about 100 mph on the left shoulder clips a red truck, which loses control and hits the Altima just to the right of me. The Altima hits the right hand retaining wall and bounces back into my car. After my airbag almost knocks me out, I realize that both trucks have sped off and the two occupants of the Altima are fleeing on foot, running across the freeway in traffic. So I’m the only one left at the accident scene. Typical day in Houston traffic. Both trucks got away, but HPD caught the guys that ran on foot … good job!
- RT @ArtAcevedo: Join HPD at Screening of Documentary Next Week Read: tl.gd/n_1sq1p51 2 months ago
- For those of you working at agencies rolling out body worn cameras, you might enjoy this podcast from the Justice De… lnkd.in/eWyEG-x 9 months ago
- @billclinton @HillaryClinton Beautiful name, my mom's name! Congratulations! 2 years ago
- One last week of intense homework, and I'm done with statistics!!! 3 years ago
- Disruption In Higher Ed Is Growing, But Not Instantaneous onforb.es/Xju2lK via @forbes 3 years ago
Share this blog